It’s nearly the end of the first week and what an intense week it has been!
On today’s episode is more information about Maternal and Neonatal well being including:
- Last BP check up
- Lochia Discharge (Rubra/Serosa/Alba)
- Sutures (Perineum/C-Section wound)
- Breasts (Lactogenesis-2, Sore nipples)
- and More
- One-week detailed clinical examination including length, head circumference, reflexes & fraenulum check (tongue-tie)
- Weight-Loss & management when >10%
- and More
Note: The 25-min full-version of DAY 5-7 POSTPARTUM goes into a lot more detail, particularly around the Maternal and Neonatal well-being of both mother and baby.
CLICK HERE to learn more about joining Kathy’s MotherWise MasterClass podcasts by purchasing a subscription to her ESSENTIAL BASICS support package. [Membership also gives access to Kathy’s webinar library; huge online Q&A Library; and her weekly live classes.]
Connect with Kathy Fray:
- Kathy Fray’s Books
- Day-1-Baby Heirloom Layette – Birthing Suite
Enjoyed the Podcast?
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and please help us spread the word of parenting, motherhood, pregnancy, birth, and babies!