Newsletter MotherWise No.31
If so, you’ll likely be enjoying my live webinar videos. This particular episode is talking about Epidural anesthesia, a topic especially relevant during the Covid-19 pandemic with women needing to decide if they wish to be delivered in a major hospital, or if they prefer to give birth naturally in a primary-care setting instead (where there is no access to Epidurals).
Research showing Pregnant Women FOUR TIMES more likely to be infected with Covid-19 than general population!
This is one of my most favourite products everrrrrrr!
Watch this short video that explains why every newborn
should have access to a Day-1-Baby Heirloom Layette
Have you joined the Facebookgroup:
Ask the Maternity Gurus
(ObGyn & Midwife)
Do join Dr Alex Polyakov and myself – we’re here to help.
All MotherWise Tribe members including yourself, have full access to the IIMHCO educational webinar series for Birth Practitioners and Maternity Integrative Health Therapists. Do help yourself to watch any of these 1-hour Tutorials.
Latest topics discussed with esteemed Guest specialist experts:
- CLAIRE YEE: How to have an easier birth, without medication
- DR JAY WARREN: Supporting Men in their Transition to Fatherhood
- KATIE PRITCHARD: Optimizing the health and wellbeing of Mother & Baby with Chiropractic
- KERRY TUSCHHOFF: Using Hypnosis for Pregnancy, Birthing & Postpartum
- ATUL KUMAR MEHRA: Does Sperm have a Consciousness
- LORRAINE SCAPENS: Postnatal Exercise – Core, Pelvic Floor & Diastasis Recti
- TASHA JENNINGS: Being the Best Mother starts well before Birth