On today’s episode is an overview about what you need to know by time with you and your baby including:
- Breastfeeding feeling like successfully establishing, breasts softening & nipples improving
- Womb fully involuted
- Perineum/C-Section Wound healing
- Feeling knowledge about breastmilk Expressing & milk Storage
- Other Things you need to make Decisions on: Cervical Pap smears, Rubella vaccines, GTTs, Contraception
- Aware of Community’s support agency network services available
- Safe from Family Violence
- Detailed neonatal examination, i.e. Thriving newborn
- Hearing Screen
- Been provided with knowledge around vaccines
- Infant Sleep OH BABY book’s 12 Golden Rules, 12 Magical Secrets, and 20 Do’s & Don’ts
Note: The 25-min full-version of DAY 20-21 POSTPARTUM goes into a lot more detail and will be explaining the Mother and Baby wellness factors and Infant Sleeps Golden Rule.
CLICK HERE to learn more about joining Kathy’s MotherWise MasterClass podcasts by purchasing a subscription to her ESSENTIAL BASICS support package. [Membership also gives access to Kathy’s Members-Only webinar/podcast Libraries; her huge online Q&A Library; and her weekly live online classes when you ask any Questions; and free downloads of her ORGANIC BIRTH and WHY THEY CRY guides.]
Connect with Kathy Fray:
- Kathy Fray’s Books
- Day-1-Baby Heirloom Layette – Birthing Suite
Enjoyed the Podcast?
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and please help us spread the word of parenting, motherhood, pregnancy, birth, and babies!