Well, they’re only Neonates (newborns) for the first 6 weeks – so what are the things you need to know now, and very soon?
On today’s episode is all about: Mother and Baby’s Well-being
- Your overall health status
- Concluding the relationship with your maternity health professionals (midwife, obstetrician, doula)
- Expectations going forward
- Overall health & development, incl Feeding & Behavioural patterns & Milestones
- What Babies enjoy, and not enjoy, at this Age
- 3rd dose of Oral Vitamin-K
- First local Doc check
- The 5-Week Crying/Clingy period
- & More
Note: The 25-min full-version of WEEK 4-5 POSTPARTUM goes into a lot more detail and will be explaining the Mother and Baby wellness.
CLICK HERE to learn more about joining Kathy’s MotherWise MasterClass podcasts by purchasing a subscription to her ESSENTIAL BASICS support package. [Membership also gives access to Kathy’s Members-Only webinar/podcast Libraries; her huge online Q&A Library; and her weekly live online classes when you ask any Questions; and free downloads of her ORGANIC BIRTH and WHY THEY CRY guides.]
Connect with Kathy Fray:
- Kathy Fray’s Books
- Day-1-Baby Heirloom Layette – Birthing Suite
Enjoyed the Podcast?
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and please help us spread the word of parenting, motherhood, pregnancy, birth, and babies!